KIS Bins are transportable by truck and used where dump trucks or loaders are the preferred option to transport raw feed to crushing/process plant. KIS offer various size and configurations of bins to suit the customers requirements. These bins aid plant production and contribute to a safe working environment. KIS Bins are all engineered to meet the safety requirements of the Quarry and Mining Industries.
Hopper Feed Bin Benefits
- Easy to erect (one day) and easy to dismantle
- 40-90 tonne dump trucks tip directly into the bin
- 50-200 tonne of surge capacity
- Saves excavator/loader to load crushing plant
- Creates a safer, cleaner and easier way to manage the feed system
- Consistent feed to crushing plant
- Maximises plant utilisation
KIS can manufacture various bins to suit your quarry or mine.
Some of these Bins are:
- Mobile crusher Feed Bin
- Crusher Bin
- Surge Bin
- Load out Bin